skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wicked Quilts
Search This Blog
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Binding the skull quilt
Ohhhh, you thought I'd have pretty pictures and a how to? Why when
Oh, Frasson!
has done such a beautiful job with it? That's where I learned and I have a mighty beautiful miter if I do say so myself! Congratulations on finishing your skull quilt!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
▼
July
(11)
Binding the skull quilt
Setting it all in motion
Sandwich time!
Sewing together the blocks
Laying out your skull quilt
The lined squares
Sewing the skull pattern
Measurements for the middle skull square pattern
The mini-skull square measurements
Skull Quilt- Elementary (math that is): Materials ...
So Why Share?
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Tampa, FL
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment